THE SERVICES WE OFFER
We act as stockbrokers on behalf of our corporate and retail clients by executing their purchase and sales mandates on the trading floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange through our Private trading floor. We offer specialized Investment Advisory services to corporate institutions to enable them to achieve their broad investment goals and objectives.
We also create a platform for better management of our relationships with all our stakeholders in achieving best execution of trades. Our services include the following:-
- Equity trading e.g Execution of purchase and sales mandates.
- Trading on Fixed Income securities e.g. State, FGN & Corporate Bonds.
- Execution of Negotiated deals.
- Bulk trading: Sourcing & Execution.
Investors (Institutional and high net-worth individuals) benefit from our expertise in managing their financial assets. We have the pedigree to manage funds and investment portfolios of clients to achieve set objectives with an optimum return in relation to clients’ risk tolerance level. The designing and packaging of clients’ Fund/Investment portfolio is based on the mandate in the following categories:-
- Discretionary Management.
- Non –discretionary Management.
- Participatory Management.
GTI Securities LTD offers unique financial advisory services to all our clients. We provide solutions to their challenges in the financial market and assist our valued clients with financial insight and intelligence. Precisely, we offer the following advisory services:
- Stockbrokers to Primary Issues e.g Public offering, Right offering, Special placing, Mergers &Acquisitions e.t.c.
- Portfolio Restructuring.
- Portfolio Consolidation.
- Conversion/Management of Estate Accounts.
PRIVATE TRADING FLOOR
The GTI Trading Floor is a fifty (50) seat floor with an expansion capability of one hundred and fifty (150) users fully equipped with the state of the art computers and communication equipment in a secured location in the business district of Lagos. The GTI Trading Floor is a vehicle for capital formation and is being positioned as an avenue to deepen the Nigerian capital market and project Nigeria as a major financial centre in Africa.